The solution for web advertisements!
Acoola is a Java applet that displays your animated images or banners with nice looking transition
effects. Every image has associated click URL and, once clicked, a new
window opens the new location. The applet can be used for site navigation
or for increasing the
number of banner impressions and clicks. The installation is simple
and the use is very effective and appealing.
Features of Acoola 1.6
- Multithreaded applet structure allows continuos display of banners at the time when others are being loaded
- Low CPU and memory consumption lets you use the applet with low-end and old computers
- Utilizes random fade, dissolve and different scroll transition effects
- Acoola animates banners that have animation
- Images can be displayed in either random or sequence of list
- All delays (transitions, impressions, etc) and transition effects can be configured globally or for a specific banner.
- Fully compatible with all major banner rotation networks
- The list of banner and click urls can be passed either from file or applet parameters.
- You can configure target frame type and control how Acoola opens new pages
- Supports animated GIF images
- Supports JPG images